Trust Care’s Research & Development (R&D) is focused towards developing new products, improving existing products as well as drug delivery systems and expanding product applications. Hundreds of scientists work on all facets of pharmaceutical development and technology.
Our strategy focuses on:
- Developing new drug formulations for existing and newer drug substances
- Improving processes for existing API and formulation products
- Developing new drug delivery systems for existing and newer active drug substances, as well as newer medical devices.
- Tie-ups with independent research teams to develop new products
- Strengthening our intellectual property, including the patenting of new products, drug delivery systems and medical devices.
- Conducting clinical and bio-equivalence studies for obtaining regulatory approvals for new products and services